Assistant Marketing Manager/Marketing Manager
German Entrepreneurship Asia is an innovation services provider specialized in building collaboration structures between governments, corporates, investors, and startups in the innovation ecosystems of Asia and Europe. We are responsible for the execution of German Accelerator within Asia, to empower high-potential German startups to discover and access markets in this region. We also offer tailored services, such as the flagship Scaler8, to equip Asian startups and small-medium enterprises to explore, prepare, and access international markets. Our strength is in our established global network of partners and mentors, extensive knowledge of the German and Asian business landscape, and experience in scaling businesses.
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our fun team of passionate and positive individuals in creating meaningful and engaging marketing campaigns for our programs in the innovation ecosystem in Asia and Germany.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective online and offline marketing campaigns, including co-marketing, content development, demand generation, thought leadership and events for German Entrepreneurship Asia’s programs. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing Asia and the local marketing team to create awareness and build the startup network and ecosystem for our programs.
The successful candidate will need to be a problem-solver, thrive on new challenges and have high self-initiation.
Develop and execute marketing campaigns for German Entrepreneurship Asia’s programs, using a wide range of marketing tools (website, social media, blog, newsletters, press releases, videos, events etc.) across all channels
Source and liaise with marketing partners (e.g. agencies, editors) and other third parties for collaboration and approvals for marketing and creative collaterals
- Produce and project manage events and joint partner activities from beginning to end. These include webinars, mailers, networking events, exhibitions, trade shows, delegation visits, market immersion trips
- Support the extension of German Entrepreneurship Asia’s ecosystem, which includes governmental partners, corporates, startup multipliers, and innovation agencies
- Continuously evaluate and provide suggestions to improve marketing strategy
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrates a range of marketing skills from strategic thinking to creative and execution
- Possesses a positive attitude and thrives in a team environment
- Is a self-starter, be forward-thinking, and resourceful
- Has excellent communication skills, including writing, public speaking, emceeing and delivering presentations
- Displays strong project management skills and is highly organized with great attention to detail, ensuring operational excellence in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Is highly flexible and adaptable; able to juggle multiple projects efficiently with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Has a mindset of continuous learning and improvement
- Exhibits cross-cultural awareness, understanding, and sensitivity
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in marketing and communications
- Degree from a reputable educational institution in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Experience in CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesforce), Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation tools, and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Excellent command of written and spoken English in a business context
- Ability to speak/read Chinese, Japanese, Korean or German language is a bonus to be able to work with external parties in China, Japan, Korea or Germany
How to Apply
Please submit your application via LinkedIn.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.