In full holiday spirit, we hosted our 4th and last U.S. German Startup Night of the year. We were proud to present 11 startups, from a variety of industries such as Aerospace, FinTech, and Food & Beverage. The event represents the culmination of our 3-month intensive program and helps connect companies with investors, venture capital representatives, potential customers, and partners.
More than 100 participants watched the startups of the U.S. Class 2020-4 give their 3-minute pitch. On the point and to the minute, everyone did an excellent job and we were excited to see the high quality of pitches. What a success for the companies after weeks of pitch training and refining their messages.
These are the startups that pitched at our last U.S. German Startup of 2020:
- BidX offers a software solution for merchants on Amazon to automate and optimize PPC advertisements.
- BOX ID Systems develops & offers a specialized logistics supply chain solution in which Industrial customers benefit from making their supply chain logistics processes more efficient and 100% digitally transparency.
- cellumation uses innovative robotic solutions that focus on improving efficiency and flexibility of production and logistics processes.
- Deployables Cubed is building the “shovels” for the New Space SmallSat Gold Rush as it is developing release mechanisms (pin pullers and release nut) and deployable structures (solar arrays, radiators, antennas, de-orbit sails) that enables advanced missions for the economic New Space SmallSat world.
- FRONTASTIC is rethinking the digital customer experience. Radically based on “mobile-first”, its solution enables ambitious online retailers, brands, marketplaces, or even agile start-ups to easily implement a customer-centric digital experience with minimal IT effort.
- HappyBond (Paw Power) is extending the ‘healthspan’ of your pet with science-based nutrition, as well as activity and relationship-building to strengthen the special pet-owner bond.
- KoRo is a fast-growing FoodTech startup – one of the leading brands for healthy, long-lasting, and sustainable food.
- Targomo provides web-based location intelligence that enables organizations worldwide to optimize business decisions and actions.
- Ubirch utilizes Blockchain-Technology to secure IoT data.
- Wisefood is the expert on edible, sustainable disposable tableware, using only renewable raw materials and by-products of other manufacturing processes.
- Zuper is an AI-driven mobile app that helps you make more out of your money.
To allow for interactive networking, we switched from Zoom to Sophya after the startups had finished their pitches. At the virtual holiday-themed venue, attendees had the chance to mix and mingle with their virtual “mini-me”. The room was decorated with fun holiday accessories and guests could dress up their avatars with fun hats and outfits; from pink hair and reindeer antlers to Santa hats – the funkier the better.