We are thrilled to announce the very first joint New York and Silicon Valley German Startup Night (Virtual Edition). The event will take place virtually on June 25, 2020, at 19:00 CET (13:00 EDT / 10:00 PDT). German Startup Night features pitches from best-in-class German startups that have recently completed and graduated from the German Accelerator program. The event will focus on company pitches and expert feedback from invited panelists.
German Accelerator’s German Startup Night New York & Silicon Valley will feature pitches from the U.S. Class 2020-2:
- Das Boep develops, produces, and sells high-quality natural skincare products for babies and the whole family.
- MicroStream is a new data storage technology that is faster and easier to implement than other database systems.
- PAFnow enables state-of-the-art process mining to find actionable insights in minutes and drive corrective actions.
- rankingCoach enables small businesses to be successful online – even without a large marketing budget or expertise in online marketing.
- RESADO offers IoT endpoint cybersecurity solutions based on programmable logic providing best-in-class security
- Smart City System deals with the digitization of parking lots with the help of sensors.
- SQIN (formerly BeQu) is a next-generation Beauty Tech company offering an augmented reality app to test beauty products.