We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming U.S. German Startup Night at HanaHaus in the heart of Downtown Palo Alto! Meet with founders and connect with entrepreneurs, partners, and investors in the U.S. startup ecosystem.
German Startup Night is a pitch and networking event celebrating companies participating in the German Accelerator programs. The demo day will be kicked off with pitches from best-in-class German startups, followed by networking (food and drinks on us!) and the opportunity to connect with top-notch founders and our local ecosystem.
Please join us for an exciting night of cherishing global innovation and exchanging ideas with like-minded people, and have a good time with us!
Meet these startups at German Startup Night:
- Cerabyte is becoming the global standard for cold data storage with its high-capacity data storage devices that save 99% of energy and reduce 75% of costs.
- entrafin offers cost-effective and flexible working capital to financially underserved SMEs with merchandise financing and factoring products via an integrated trade finance platform.
- MedKitDoc offers a remote medical care platform, enabling remote treatment of serious chronic medical conditions, reducing unnecessary hospitalization by up to 50 percent.
- Micropsi Industries provides ready-to-use AI systems for industrial robots so they can react in real-time to the dynamic conditions of any workspace.
- MicroStream revolutionizes data storage by streaming app data directly into cloud data storage. This eliminates expensive databases and saves 99% of cloud storage costs.
- Mushlabs is creating the next generation of sustainable foods and meat alternatives from the roots of mushrooms.
- PROSION Therapeutics is a biotech and drug development company with a proprietary platform technology, aiming to address highly unmet medical needs by unlocking undruggable protein targets.