Join the First In-Person U.S. German Startup Night of the Year in New York City
Our upcoming U.S. German Startup Night is getting closer and we can’t wait to welcome you to our first in-person event in New York City’s iconic Flatiron District!
This German Startup Night will feature pitches from best-in-class German startups that have recently been part of the German Accelerator U.S. Market Access program. You will also have the opportunity to meet our incoming U.S. Class of 2022-3, who will be the first cohort to embark on their U.S. expansion journey on-site since the pandemic.
Please join us for an exciting night of pitches, networking on the rooftop in the heart of Manhattan with old and new faces of our ecosystem, and getting together in person again to celebrate global innovation!
- ARMEDANGELS (Fashion) is a sustainable fashion brand that offers a full-wardrobe assortment of sustainable apparel online DTC, via marketplaces, and through wholesale partners.
- Authentic Network (Blockchain) provides digital authentication for physical items using a fake-proof crypto-optic, printable code, that lets users engage them in the digital world as well as the original in the real world.
- eKidz (EdTech) has developed a personalized language learning app for kids that uses AI speech recognition to support their learning.
- Fincite (Fintech) empowers retail and private banks, asset and wealth managers, financial advisors, brokers, and distributors to render digital or digitally-empowered (hybrid) investment services to their clients.
- KoRo (Food) is a DTC consumer brand that offers a range of sustainable food products. They currently have over 1200 private label products across the category of healthy and non-perishable food.
- loyee.io (SalesTech) provides data-driven insights and actionable recommendations to coach remote sales teams to become elite sellers.
- Millionways (AI, Hardware) is building an AI-driven emotionally-smart speaker.
- PreciTaste (AI/ML) is the leading AI Management solution for the Quick Service Restaurants industry. PreciTaste’s SaaS service senses customers through cameras targeted at the lobby and Drive-Thru, and uses the data to predict the live demand for the next 15 minutes (based on historical POS data).
- roadsurfer (Automotive, Travel) offers travelers an online booking site for rentals of their self-owned fleet of almost 5000 campervans in the EU and is launching in LA.
- Regimen (Digital Health, B2C) is a holistic men’s health and wellness company, offering the world’s first CE-certified digital therapy app to treat erectile dysfunction.
- UBIRCH (Blockchain) has developed a platform to detect data falsification utilizing cryptography and modern blockchain technology.
- VRdirect (VR Software) is a VR authoring and publishing platform that enables enterprises, agencies, and content creators to create, manage and distribute VR projects with internal teams via an intuitive workflow that requires no expert skills.
- yuri (Aerospace) offers a portfolio of modular and reusable bioreactors to host biological experiments in space.
We’d love to see you there!
Your German Accelerator Team