Hear about the latest innovations from Germany and connect with founders, partners, and investors from the New York startup ecosystem!
We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming German Startup Night in New York at Company at 22 Vanderbilt, located right above the iconic Grand Central Terminal! Meet with founders and connect with entrepreneurs, partners, and investors in the U.S. startup ecosystem.
German Startup Night is a pitch and networking event celebrating companies participating in the German Accelerator programs. The demo day will be kicked off with pitches from best-in-class German startups, followed by networking (light snacks and drinks on us!) and the opportunity to connect with top-notch founders and our local ecosystem.
Please join us in the heart of New York City for an exciting night of cherishing global innovation and exchanging ideas with like-minded people, and have a good time with us!
6:00 PM – Welcome & Introduction
6:30 PM – Startup Pitches
7:45 PM – Networking
Meet these startups at German Startup Night:
- Kitekraft builds flying wind turbines out of rigid kites and drones, using 10% of the materials and 50% of the costs of conventional wind turbines.
- modelwise leverages AI to automate and streamline safety analysis so engineers can design better products faster.
- Newcon is an online video platform enabling businesses to store, leverage, and repurpose their unused video content to gain user insights and monetize access.
- Nexobility is a software company providing a whole new parking experience. Its license plate recognition hardware and technology platform are already used to make parking at supermarkets, public lots, and garages more efficient.
- PsyCurio is an emerging health tech startup that develops and distributes proprietary virtual reality systems for effective and efficient, yet highly motivating, treatment of mental and neurological disorders.
- SpiNNcloud Systems is building a cognitive AI platform. Its neuromorphic chip can combine symbolic, spiking, and deep neural networks to drive real-time intelligent and autonomous systems.
- Thericon is a medical technology company. Its multiparametric imaging technology (rMSI) will revolutionize intraoperative imaging by providing an unprecedented wealth of information, making surgery both safer and more effective.
- Threedy offers a unique infrastructure component that allows companies to meet the growing demand for readily available 3D data in responsive and interactive industrial applications.
- wearonize integrates digital payments and connectivity features into everyday wearables.
Register via the Eventbrite form below: