Join Us at the German-Argentinian Sustainable Innovators Summit: Climate Tech Edition in Buenos Aires!
This event showcases the groundbreaking impact of climate tech startups, featuring:
- The latest innovation from top German startups
- Argentine startups competing in the Immersion Week: Germany Challenge
- An expert panel discussion on the latest challenges and opportunities in the climate tech space
We are also honored to welcome a distinguished group of honorary guests, including:
- Dieter Lamlé (Ambassador of Germany in Argentina)
- Dr. Franziska Brantner (Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action)
- Michael Grosse-Brömer (Chairman of the Committee on Economic Affairs)
- Marcos Ayerra (Argentina’s Secretary of Knowledge Economy)
- Dr. Stefan Drews (Deputy Head of Unit BMWK Berlin, Governmental Director, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action)
This summit is your chance to engage with key industry players at the forefront of sustainable innovation and form pivotal connections. Don’t miss out on shaping the future of climate technology!
16:15 Registration and Opening Remarks
17:30 Global Tech Showdown
18:15 Panel Discussion: Navigating the Climate Tech Landscape
18:45 Immersion Week: Germany Challenge Winner Announcement
19:00 – 21:00: Networking Session
The Sustainable Innovators Summit: Climate Tech Edition emphasizes German Accelerator’s commitment to empowering global startup success within the critical field of climate tech. Join us for an unforgettable evening of networking, learning, and inspiration.
Register via the Eventbrite form below:
Thank You to Our Media Partner