Dive Deep into the German Climate Tech Ecosystem
Are you an Argentine startup ready to soar to new heights in the world of climate tech? German Accelerator offers an unparalleled gateway into Germany’s dynamic climate technology ecosystem. Seize the chance to showcase your business and win the opportunity to take your company to Germany, with a special focus on climate tech.
How Do You Know If You’re a Good Fit for This Challenge?
- You’re incorporated in Argentina
- You’ve secured seed funding and onboarded your first clients locally
- Your team combines tech brilliance with entrepreneurial spirit in the field of climate tech
- Europe, particularly Germany, is on your radar for expansion
What’s the Challenge?
Startups across Argentina are invited to showcase their innovations in climate tech. This year, we are focusing on startups that are making significant strides in areas like renewable energy, carbon capture, environmental sustainability, and other climate tech-related sectors. The goal? To understand and tap into the vast potential of the European market for your groundbreaking solutions. We encourage all founders with a climate tech focus and interest in scaling to Europe to apply!
- Apply via our dedicated online form until February 20, 2024
- The top startups will be invited to pitch in front of a jury at our “Sustainable Innovators Summit: Climate Tech Edition” in Buenos Aires this March.
- The winner of this challenge will participate in a week-long immersive German experience, including attendance at Bitz & Pretzels in Munich as a highlight of the ‘Immersion Week in Germany’
Comprising renowned figures from the private, public, and related institutions sectors, will make the final decision based on the project’s presentation, innovation, growth potential, leadership, and team.
What’s in It for You?
- A tailored itinerary in tech hubs like Munich or Berlin, with a special visit to Bitz and Pretzels, one of Europe’s leading startup events
- Engage with leading German climate tech startups, meet with local government agencies, and participate in industry events
- Flights covered!
Are you eager to dive into Germany’s innovation hubs? Enter the Immersion Week: Germany Challenge to broaden your horizons and access unparalleled opportunities in the world of climate tech!
Register via the Form Below (Deadline February 20):